Care for Serious or Complex Illness.
Medically Home began the movement for decentralized care based on a need for a comprehensive care delivery system for patients with serious or complex illnesses.
Built for Scale. Not for Pilots.
Many healthcare providers struggle with transitioning their home-based programs from lower-acuity to higher-acuity care. This low acuity focus of pilot programs delivering “hospital at home” results in a low patient census and an unsustainable program.
Medically Home’s comprehensive decentralized high acuity chassis and network of partners was purpose built to overcome that obstacle and safely provide advanced medical care at scale.
Medically Home Active Markets
Better Care. Better Economics.
Medically Home’s safer, better care model delivers superior outcomes vs. traditional hospital-centric approaches – more care brought to the patient, when and where they need it. Quality, patient/provider satisfaction, and economic metrics confirm the power of Medically Home’s decentralized approach. Results are driven by our unbending commitment to a safer, superior patient experience.
More Care for Better Outcomes
Economic Value Generated Through a 30-Day Episode of Care
In a typical model of care delivery where the patient is in a bricks and mortar hospital, 65% of the care dollar is devoted to the fixed bricks and mortar costs, leaving only 35% of that dollar for patient care. In contrast, Medically Home’s model of care delivery involves an overall 30% reduction in total medical expense, with more of the care dollar from the remaining 70% of the spend devoted to actual patient care.
Counter-intuitively, bringing high acuity care to the patient in the home enables more care and better care available for a longer period at a lower cost.
Click and drag to browse stories.